Immigration Law is incredibly complex and strict. Over 2 out of 3 applications/petitions filed without attorneys are immediately denied by the US Government.
There are two types of new clients that we see:
(1) the folks that hire us before they do anything and
(2) the folks that hire us after they’ve started the case themselves (or with the help of an unlicensed “Adviser” or “Notario”) and then find themselves in a tough spot.
This is because the US Citizenship and Immigration office uses the forms you file not only to determine if you’re eligible for immigration benefits (ex. Green Card, Citizenship, Political Asylum), but also to determine whether you, the immigrant, should be subject to removal. We have represented many clients who have come to hire us after they tried handling their case without a lawyer, resulting in avoidable, unexpected risks and significant financial costs down the road.
By hiring a Tampa Immigration Attorney to handle your case from beginning to end, you gain an advantage because of the attorney’s years of experience, his professional reputation, and his beneficial relationships with local Tampa Immigration Officers and Agents.
Our Tampa Immigration Attorneys and our staff will streamline the legal process for you.
1) Assess your individual legal situation
2) Predict legal issues that may affect your case
3) Plan on how to address and solve those issues either preemptively or as they arise
4) Accurately and properly complete your forms
5) Keep progress of and track your case status
6) Communicate directly with US Government Officials
7) Minimize the confusion
8) Minimize your paperwork
9) Communicate and articulate each step of the complex process
10) Prepare you for and attend your final hearing and interview